Re: [AMBER] Protein insertion into a membrane

From: Stéphane Azoulay <s.azoulay.unistra.fr>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 09:51:33 +0100

Hi,

Nobody has dealt with this problem before?
If this is the case do you know a way to create a phospholipid bilayer
(with different types of phospholipid and cholesterol) solvated in water
and ions, in which i can insert a membrane protein?

Thank you for your help,

Stephane Azoulay
PhD Student
Strasbourg University