Re: [AMBER] Modifying Gaussian input files for the RED Server

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 07:42:11 +0100

Dear Kamali,

I look at the P10536 and from I saw all worked well and the QM output
you provided as inputs was recognized... No the Frequency job is not
used by R.E.D. IV. (It is used by R.E.D. Python when using the Complex
mode; improved in the next version).

Pay attention to your input conformation; you could look in REDDB to
get examples of minima obtained for nucleosides (2 deoxy or not 2
deoxy).

go at: http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/download.php

Search project(s) by
-- R.E.DD.B. code (if known)
-- Molecule keyword *
-- Molecule name
-- Author lastname
-- Theory level/Basis set
          Text RNA

Search... [Done]
Result(s) for search by Molecule keyword RNA
Project name Nucleoside
Project code W-74
  [...]
Project name Nucleoside
Project code W-78
Project name Ribonucleic acid
Project code F-51
etc...

You did not generate any fragment in this job.

If you use RED Python if you do provide PDB + QM output files (the
next version of RED Python will recognize Gaussian job with Freq) set
MOLECULE1-ATMREORDR = OFF
in the Project.config to avoid atom reordering.

regards, Francois