Re: [AMBER] tracking ions in protein channel

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 03:22:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi all

I followed one of the recent mails and I used following:

trajin temp.nc
center origin :1-254 # (these are all residues)
image origin center familiar
trajout temp_image.rst restart

Structure looks fine and protein channel seems to be in center of octachedron. I want to analyse ions in protein channel. Would this be fine? Any suggestions will be really helpful.

thanks
Jiom