[AMBER] combine results

From: Saeed Nasiri <s.t.nasiri.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 12:27:05 +0330

Dear All
I have run molecular simulation for ionic liquids 4 times (each step 5ns).
Now I want to calculate density and energy for whole of the simulation. How
to combine the result in the different output file?
Also I don't know how to compute conductivity of the solution from the
output and I can't find anythings in the tutorials.
In addition I compile amber with mpi in a cluster and when I run the tests
,there are some errors .

Best regards
Nasiri

 export DO_PARALLEL="mpirun -np 8"
-bash: export: `-np': not a valid identifier
-bash: export: `8"': not a valid identifier