Re: [AMBER] status of the Amber lipid framework?

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 06:00:24 -0800 (PST)

Dear Ross,

Glad (:
lipid 14 is available. I saw in paper it specifically says bugfix 21 needs to be applied for GPU. Can I check somehow whether it has been applied on our central cluster GPU facility?

Also can you please share mdin input files? I remember Callum once shared mdin files for GaffLipid. It will be of immense help.

Thanks

Jiom