[AMBER] Has anyone tested to newer nvidia drivers for linux?

From: Matthew Wampole <Matthew.Wampole.jefferson.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 15:43:12 +0000

Hi all,

I'm looking to upgrade my nvidia drivers from 325.15 to 331.38 and was wondering if anyone has tested ambers stability on newer cards (specifically I use a GTX680 and TITANS) with this new driver. Thanks.

Matt

The information contained in this transmission contains privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

CAUTION: Intended recipients should NOT use email communication for emergent or urgent health care matters.