Re: [AMBER] rmsd with fit

From: 126 <yw20055968.126.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 07:57:06 +0800

Hi Joim,

nofit is not default.
In your case, you should do following command:

rms reference mass :1-10
#this will transform the structure based on 1-10
rms reference mass :11-20 out test.rms nofit
#this will calculate the rmsd

Hope this helps.

Best,

Wei Ye
PhD Candidate
Department of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics,
School of Life Science and Technology,
SJTU

ÔÚ 2014-1-21£¬7:46£¬Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com> дµÀ£º