Re: [AMBER] iwrap=1 or netcdf

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 07:41:21 -0800 (PST)

Dear Daniel

Thanks, one quick question. My earlier simulation upto 50 ns was with iwrap=0 and now I am using netcdf outputs with same iwrap=0. Considering netcdf has much precision; so does that mean I can not "combine" as a regular plot, e.g. some function (say diffusion) vs time, of intial 50ns less precision traj (iwrap=0) with later more precision traj (netcdf).

regards