[AMBER] RE : Antechamber Segmentation fault (core dumped)

From: ABEL Stephane 175950 <Stephane.ABEL.cea.fr>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 20:20:45 +0000

Hello,

If you molecule is formed with large number Glucose units, you could use the RED server [1] or the RED server python [2] to derive the atomic partial charges to be used with the Glycam force field. You will also find many examples in the RED.DB [2] how to derive charges for complex molecules with glucoses.

[1] http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/
[2] http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS-Development/
[3] http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/index.php

Good luck !

Stephane

--------
Stéphane Abel, PhD
CEA Saclay DSV/IbItec-S/SB2SM & CNRS UMR 8221
Bat 528 Porte 11
Gif-sur-Yvette, F-91191 FRANCE
Phone (portable) : +33 6 49 37 70 60