Re: [AMBER] makeDIST command disfuntion

From: Jan Zalesak <zalesjan.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:10:26 +0100

Good evening,

I am trying to run MD on RNA molecule with my NMR restraints.

However when trying to convert my restraints using makeDIST_RST command
from 7-column file, I am still receiving this error:

ERROR no map function for H1' URA :data= 1 URA H1' 2 CYT H6
4.05 2.70

I am working with AMBER9, could that be the problem?
If not, what are the current locations to set the path and variable for
this command?(there is AMBER12 installed but apparently do not work)

Thanks a lot,
Jan