Re: [AMBER] request for help me in hydrogen bond analysis

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 07:42:42 -0500

On Mon, 2014-01-13 at 13:58 +0530, Robin Jain wrote:
> Dear sir,
> I am solvating a organic molecule in methanol. Now i have some problem for
> which i want your help.
> I want to know that in which frame the oxygen atom of organic molecule
> formed zero, one and two hydrogen bond with methanol hydrogen. I am using
> cpptraj version 13.0.
> Please help me in this regard.

You asked this same question 3 days ago, and Dan Roe answered you. You
can access that answer in the mailing list archive
(http://archive.ambermd.org/201401/). Please check your mail settings
and make sure that emails from the Amber mailing list are not being
forwarded to spam or otherwise discarded.

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher