Re: [AMBER] Charge calculation methods for RED server

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 21:12:55 +0100

Dear Kennie,

> The RED server is for RESP charge evaluation and I am not sure if it
> can help design metal ion FFs and if so, how good it is overall for
> these cases.

I think this statement is simply not correct; R.E.D. Server is not
only for RESP charge derivation; and for your information R.E.D.
Server Dev. handles all the elements of the periodic table and
performs far more than charge derivation...

See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS-Development/news.php
  vs http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/news.php

regards, Francois