Re: [AMBER] Calculating the bending angle of a DNA sequence

From: ros <rodrigogalindo.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 07:46:29 -0700

Hello!

The program Curves+ and Canal (
http://gbio-pbil.ibcp.fr/Curves_plus/Using_Curves+.html ) will give you the
total bend for a single frame or for a series of frames (please notice that
it will not work with NetCDF trajectories, so you have to use plain text
traj files) Also, CPPTRAJ has a command called 'nastruct' that will give
you information about helical inclination, tip, twist, etc. Similar
information can be obtained using the 3DNA tool ( http://x3dna.org/ )

So, lots of options! Hope this helps.

Rodrigo.