[AMBER] Binding free energy for two small polymers?

From: X Sun <egeh00.aol.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 13:21:05 -0600

Dear all,

I was asked to calculate binding free energy for two polymers, they are both small molecule, the MW are less than 2000. The solvent is water, I have run about 300ns with pemed.cuda. The two polymers sometimes got close to interact with hydrogen bonding and VdW and Elec interaction. My advisor asked me to find a proper way to calculate the binding free energy. But she thought TI, MM-PBSA, FEP were not accurate enough for the simulation, and my simulation was not the same with that of a ligand and a protein. I have no idea what the proper method is, could someone give me some suggestions?

Thanks,

Xiaoquan

2014-01-02

X Sun