Re: [AMBER] SQM seems to run out of memory?

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 09:22:21 +0100

Dear Jonathan,

> Here is the .pdb: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=bP2Dfd3Z

I think you should split this molecule into elementary building blocks.

See two examples in R.E.DD.B. by E. Vanquelef
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/F-87/
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/F-88/

You could use R.E.D. Server/Ante_R.E.D. 2.0 and R.E.D. IV or better
R.E.D. Server Dev./R.E.D. Python at q4md-forcefieldtools.org

regards, Francois