Re: [AMBER] AMBER

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 09:35:52 -0500

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Asfa Ali <asfa.iisc.gmail.com> wrote:

> Sir,
>
> Thank you so much for the reply.
>
> I do not have cpptraj. Can the same be accomplished with ptraj ?

Why not download and install the latest version of AmberTools? It is free
and comes with cpptraj.

As Dan said, the hbond command in cpptraj is quite a bit different than
that for ptraj. You can see by looking through the ptraj manual whether or
not the ptraj hbond command will work for you, but I would suggest
installing cpptraj and using that instead.

Good luck,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher