Re: [AMBER] AMBER

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 08:58:39 -0700

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 2:43 PM, Asfa Ali <asfa.iisc.gmail.com> wrote:

> However, I would also like to know the presence of H-bonding between ligand
> and DNA/RNA bases. Can anyone tell me whether that is possible and if so,
> how ?

You can do this in cpptraj using the 'hbond' command with the 'nointramol'
keyword, which tells the command to ignore intramolecular hydrogen bonds.
You need to use cpptraj from AmberTools 13 with all updates applied. For
example:

hbond nointramol out numhbvtime.dat avgout hbavg.out

Note that the 'hbond' command has different syntax in cpptraj than it did
in ptraj; see the manual for more details.

-Dan

> Thanks in advance
> Asfa
>
> --