Re: [AMBER] Tleap Problem - Unable to bond atoms in amide linkages

From: Yip Yew Mun <yipy0005.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 17:27:02 +0800

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply. However, the PDB which I loaded into tleap already had the connect records removed. Is it possible these records remain hidden after removal? Nonetheless, when I desc those atoms, tleap states that there is a single bond present.

Regards
Yip Yew Mun
Graduate, PhD
Chemistry and Biological Chemistry
School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
Nanyang Technological University