[AMBER] Tleap Problem - Unable to bond atoms in amide linkages

From: #YIP YEW MUN# <YIPY0005.e.ntu.edu.sg>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 16:43:15 +0800

Hi,

I built a protein structure via homology modeling, and there were some
adjacent residues which I tried to use the "bond" command to link the C and
N atoms so as to from amide linkages. However, I received the following
error message:

!FATAL ERROR----------------------------------------
!FATAL: In file [unitio.c], line 1773
!FATAL: Message: 1-4: cannot add bond 1113 1115
This may be caused by duplicate bond specifications;
for example, explicit bond commands in addition to PDB conect records.
!
!ABORTING.

What can I do to resolve this problem?

--