Re: [AMBER] binding free energy and pose analysis

From: Nitin Sharma <sharmanitin.nus.edu.sg>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 23:44:24 +0800

Dear dac,

Thanks for the reply. My concept got more clear.

I would like to ask one more thing. As far as I know the binding free energy is calculated as an average over all the frames of the trajectory so this will be valid for all any pose in the trajectory. However, if I select the final pose from simulated annealing will the binding free energy calculated from molecular dynamics be valid ?

Sorry for such lame questions

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nitin Sharma