Re: [AMBER] capturing free energy landscape

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 07:35:45 -0700

Hi,

You could potentially do this with the 'outtraj' command in cpptraj using
the 'maxmin' keyword. For example, if your raw PC projection data is in a
file with two columns, you would first read in that data, then read in the
corresponding trajectory, then use 'outtraj' commands to capture frames
corresponding to certain PC ranges, e.g.:

readdata pc.dat
trajin mytraj.nc
outtraj Min1.nc maxmin pc.dat:1 min 25 max 40 maxmin pc.dat:2 min 15 max 20

Hope this helps,

-Dan

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry