Re: [AMBER] cudaMemcpy GpuBuffer::Download failed unspecified launch failure

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 11:23:20 -0800

Hi Filip,

This was always my worry with the Ti cards (they are clocked rather high)
which is why I haven't put the numbers up yet on the AMBER website. Let me
send you off list a validation suite to run that will test if the cards
have issues or not.

You have just 2 cards in a box yes (same for the Titan machine)?

All the best
Ross