Re: [AMBER] capturing free energy landscape

From: anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 14:25:50 +0530

Dear Thomas Evangelidis,

As you said, I have looked at CPPTRAJ/PTRAJ in AmbeTools12 for an option to
convert .prmtop file to a .psf file. Unfortunately, I couldn't able to find
any action command in AmberTools12 for converting amber topology file to a
psf file. Is there any other way I can do this conversion?

Waiting you valuable reply

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Anu