Re: [AMBER] Error while visualizing radius of gyration graph

From: Jonathan Sheehan <jonathan.sheehan.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 09:15:35 -0600

Dear Sumra,

You can just follow the instructions. It told you: 'Increase "Max
drawing path length' in prefs.'

So in Grace, go to Edit-->Preferences and increase the "Max drawing
path length" value. I think the default value is 20,000. Try doubling
it until it works. Alternatively, you could start Grace using the
command "xmgrace -maxpath X", where X is a larger number.

Note that Grace has a help forum here:
http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace/phpbb/ (search for "path
length").

Hope that helps,