Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA errors :failed with prmtop

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:13:44 -0800

Fengxue,

After a clean installation of amber13 with patches, we were able to
run mmpbsa with your data and input files successfully.

Are you sure you can pass all the test cases after patching all the
updates? Can you share with us what you see while running "make test"?
There are both log and diff files under the $AMBERHOME/logs folder.

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.