Re: [AMBER] Manually extending the size of the virtual box

From: Eugene Yedvabny <eyedvabny.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:03:54 -0800

Hello Dr. Case,

Unfortunately it looks like igb==6 does not support TIP4P-Ew water model. When I try to run my simulation I get the following error:

"Cannot use igb>0 with extra-point force fields"

I was able to run it with TIP3P water model after stripping all the solvent and then solvating a shell of TIP3PBOX in tleap. I would prefer, however, to keep the position of the water molecules as they are in my original pdb, since they are already minimized and equilibrated. If there an easy way to convert one water model to another and still keep the center of the water molecule at the right position?

Thank you,
Eugene Yedvabny