Re: [AMBER] 3D projection of pairwise-RMSD

From: Sangeetha B <sangeetha.bicpu.edu.in>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 23:30:18 +0530

Thanks for the suggestion. I will surely try it out.

But, clustering depends on the number of clusters and the critical distance
that we set in cpptraj command?
for ex. if i give a trajectory of 100 structures and the number of clusters
as 10, it is going to give me 10 clusters.
My output will depend on the choice of the input.
Is there any way to decide the best number of clusters and the critical
distance?

Also, the clustering depends on the algorithm used and there is no least
squares fitting algorithm in AMBER as used by Daggett.

Thank you,
With regards,
B. Sangeetha