Re: [AMBER] Amber QM/MM

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 07:38:32 -0800

Hi Fengxue,

Note the internal diagonalizer in sander is only really efficient for up
to 60 QM atoms or so. For larger systems I suggest compiling using MKL -
You'll need to obtain and install MKL and then set the MKL_HOME
environment variable to point to it's location. Then recompile. Once that
is done set diag_routine=0 in the qmmm namelist and this will
automatically benchmark all the diagonalization options and choose the
most efficient one.

Good luck,

Ross