[AMBER] MMPBSA errors :failed with prmtop

From: Fengxue Li <lifx916.126.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 17:49:53 +0800 (CST)

Hi,all
 When I

 used the MM-PBSA method as implemented in AMBER 11 to calculate the binding free energy,I

created a solvent box including A and B solvent¡£this is my file £º mmpbsa.in
Input file for running PB
&general
   endframe=50000, verbose=1,
/
&pb
istrng=0.15, fillratio=4, scale=0.5, exdi=19.0
/
 MMPBSA -O -i mmpbsa.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -sp comp_mix.prmtop -cp comp.prmtop -rp host.prmtop -lp dea.prmtop -y md1.mdcrd
 to calculate free energy£¬this error is
 calculating receptor contribution...
 PB Waring in pb_read(): setting grid spacing larger than solvent probe
 may cause numerical instability if ipb=1
 PB Info in pb_read(): npopt has been overwritten with inp
 Total surface charge 0.0045
 Reaction field energy -149.3438
 Cavity solvation energy 11.1404
 Total surface charge 0.1397
 Reaction field energy -1523.3429
 Cavity solvation energy 72.9324
 Total surface charge 0.1413
 Reaction field energy -1876.4292
 Cavity solvation energy 65.1309
 SA Bomb in circle(): Stored surface points over limit 594240
Error: mmpbsa_py_energy error during PB calculations!
you suggest that i may run with the latest version of AmberTools,Then I

 used the MM-PBSA method as implemented in AMBER 12 and AmberTools 13 to calculate the binding free energy,this error is

Beginning PB calculations with /opt/amber12/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
  calculating complex contribution...
CalcError: /opt/amber12/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy failed with prmtop comp.prmtop!

Exiting. All files have been retained

.

Can anyone help me to calculate freeenergy for this system£¿
Thank you in advance for your help