Re: [AMBER] Converting Amoeba .xyz for use with Amber

From: Eugene Yedvabny <eyedvabny.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 14:27:38 -0800

I am attaching my test files for your reference. The oxy_stripped.pdb is what was generated with cpptraj and oxy.pdb is my edited version with NHE -> NH2. You would need to change the path in the key file to point to your install of Tinker, but everything else should be generic.

Thank you,
Eugene Yedvabny