Re: [AMBER] Using the RED Server Dev. to parameterize a model transition state

From: Kamali Sripathi <ksripath.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 11:30:10 -0500

Dear Francois,

Thank you very much for your reply and all the help, and I'm sorry for my
late reply.

I have a few follow-up questions:

when you say "RED Perl" it looks like you're referring to the RED Server (
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/), which appears to interface with the
most recent version of the RED source code, is that right?

I'm unable to access the reference you cite here: "INTRA-MCC in R.E.D. Perl
= INTRA-MCC1 in R.E.D. Python, which is the
classical way to set up intra-molecular charge constraint...
See Cieplak et al. in
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/abstract/109583237/ABSTRACT" I
just wanted to make sure that you were referring to the 1995 Cieplak et al
paper in Journal of Computational Chemistry?

I was also wondering if you could provide some insight on how to pick the
atoms for the MOLECULE1-ROTATE and MOLECULE1-TRANSLATE flags specified in
the Project.config file. Would it be very bad to leave these flags out in
my charge derivation?

Thank you very much, and have a great day,

Kamali