[AMBER] compile parallel mpi

From: Zahra Khatti <khatti_za.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 14:55:03 +0000 (GMT)

Dear amberists

I installed amber12 and ambertools13 , but I couldn't compile parallel mpi of amber.
when I run the configure script after installing some compilers and libraries:

sudo apt-get install csh flex gfortran g++ xorg-dev \ zlib1g-dev libbz2-dev
cd $AMBERHOME
./configure gnu

I got an error for fftw3 lib. then I entered:
./configure -nofftw3 gnu

I got this error:
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '.patches/AmberTools13_Unapplied_Patches/update.21'
Automatic patching failed! Check the errors before re-configuring

How can I configure?!

Z. Khatti, Ph.D student of Physical Chemistry,
Department of Chemistry, Iran University of Science & Technology,Tehran, Iran