Re: [AMBER] RMSF

From: John Smith <ddfd09.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 13:32:12 +0000

Sorry if I was not so clear. What I meant is atomic fluctuation for which I
used the following command

atomicfluct out back.apf .C,CA,N byres

and I got the dat file. Waht I am trying to do now is to align all the
frames to the first frame and then calculate the atomic fluctuation. How
can I do this?

Thank you
Mahmood