Re: [AMBER] zinc parameters

From: Hallel Freedman <hfreedma.ualberta.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 11:30:47 -0700

Hi Bill,
Thanks for your reply. The atoms that are referred to in the leap message
are the cationic dummy atoms on the zinc. Do I need to worry about the
bonding arrangement being referred to in the message, for these dummy
atoms? These dummy atoms are also the ones for which no solvation radii are
defined.
Holly