[AMBER] zinc parameters

From: Hallel Freedman <hfreedma.ualberta.ca>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 17:46:50 -0700

Dear AMBER,

I am setting up AMBER simulations of a proteins containing zinc fingers,
and I am trying to use the Zinc parameters from Yuan-Ping Pang, together
with the library and parameters downloaded from the website given on the
AMBER homepage:

http://www.mayo.edu/research/labs/computer-aided-molecular-design/projects/zinc-protein-simulations-using-cationic-dummy-atom-cada-approach

When I try to save AMBER parm files I am getting messages like:

 1-4: angle 43748 43749 duplicates bond ('triangular' bond) or angle
('square' bond)

Is this anything to worry about?

One other thing bothered me a little bit - when I try to solvate the system
I get messages like:
(using default radius 1.500000 for D4)
 (using default radius 1.500000 for D3)
 (using default radius 1.500000 for D2)
 (using default radius 1.500000 for D1)
I suppose this is not important, but I wanted to confirm this with you.

Thanks in advance,
Holly