Re: [AMBER] Sander error (AmberTools 13 & Amber10)

From: Concha, Monica <Monica.Concha.ARS.USDA.GOV>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 21:40:54 +0000

Daniel Roe,
Thanks for your help!
there is only one machine, the cluster.

I got new error when I add that directory to my LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable.
$AMBERHOME/bin/sander -O -i polyAT_vac.in -o polyAT_vac.out -c polyAT_vac.inpcrd -p polyAT_vac.prmtop -r polyAT_vac.rst
/home/glenn/amber10_distribution/amber10/bin/sander: error while loading shared libraries: libfortran.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I just found the code (Amber10.tar.bz2, AmberTools-1.2.tar.bz2) so I'll recompile them.

Any tips before I recompile Amber10 will be greatly appreciated!

Monica C. Concha
Physical Science Technician
Cotton Structure and Quality Research
Southern Regional Research Center