Re: [AMBER] idecomp does not work for canonical-residues

From: kurisaki <kurisaki.ncube.human.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 22:01:56 +0900

Dear Jason,

Thank you for your reply.
As you pointed out,
Energies for TDC and SDC were calculated.
(I just saw BDC...).

> The total and sidechain energies, however, should be non-zero.
Yes, I found that total and sidechain energies showed the same value.

Now..
>The backbone is only defined for common residues, so the BDC values for the
ligand.
If I contains ligand in protein, will sander give backbone energies for BDC?

Or is there any alternative way to set backbone information
to obtain BDC for ligand?

Yours sincerely,

                                             Ikuo KURISAKI