[AMBER] AmberTools13

From: Concha, Monica <Monica.Concha.ARS.USDA.GOV>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:42:29 +0000

Good afternoon,

I'm new to AmberTools!
I tried to install amberTools13 and I got this error
Please can you guide me on this step by step?

my amber10 is in: /share/apps/amber10
and the ambertools13 is in: /home/mconcha/amber12

[mconcha.franklin amber12]$ ./configure gnu
Checking for updates...
Warning: AMBERHOME [/share/apps/amber10] differs from expected [/home/mconcha/amber12].
         No changes will be made until this is fixed
Checking for available patches online. This may take a few seconds...

Available AmberTools 13 patches:

update.1, update.2, update.3, update.4, update.5, update.6, update.7, update.8, update.9, update.10,
update.11, update.12, update.13, update.14, update.15, update.16, update.17, update.18, update.19, update.20

There are patches available. Do you want to apply them now? [y/n] (Recommended Y)
Warning: AMBERHOME [/share/apps/amber10] differs from expected [/home/mconcha/amber12].
         No changes will be made until this is fixed
instance: Making changes has been disabled because AMBERHOME is not set correctly or the updater has been moved from AMBERHOME.
Automatic patching failed! Check the errors before re-configuring

All the best,

Monica C. Concha
Physical Science Technician
Cotton Structure and Quality Research