Re: [AMBER] parmed.py bug when using the "parmout" command ?

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 18:16:04 +0200

Sorry .. my mistake I did not clarify this ... When Brian wrote the
email, I remembered there was the same discussion before but I was
already out of the lab and could not test what happens if I use
"outparm" instead of "parmout" ... So, I don't know yet if that works. I
will try it as soon as I can and let you know what happens.

Best,
Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine