Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py error

From: Rasha Alqus <rasha.alqus.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 14:31:44 +0000

Dear Jason,

Thank you for the help.

I have checked all files and the onlly error is mention is in the progress.log below.

The Latest patch applied to AmberTools12: 28

Thank you
Rasha

Reading command-line arguments and input files...
mmpbsa_py_energy found! Using /opt/gridware/apps/intel-12.0/amber12-intel-ib-compflags-axAVX/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
cpptraj found! Using /opt/gridware/apps/intel-12.0/amber12-intel-ib-compflags-axAVX/bin/cpptraj
Preparing trajectories for simulation...
50 frames were processed by cpptraj for use in calculation.
Beginning GB calculations with /opt/gridware/apps/intel-12.0/amber12-intel-ib-compflags-axAVX/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
  calculating complex contribution...
  calculating receptor contribution...
CalcError: /opt/gridware/apps/intel-12.0/amber12-intel-ib-compflags-axAVX/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy failed with prmtop receptor.top!
Exiting. All files have been retained.