Re: [AMBER] AMBERTOOLS13 test error: 01_Generalized_Born and 03_Alanine_Scanning

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 08:21:53 -0400

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 6:55 AM, marco.molinari <m.molinari.bath.ac.uk>wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> I am new to AMBERTOOLS and I just installed the latest version of
> AMBERTOOLS (AmberTools13).
> I compiled only AMBERTOOLS13 without problems. However 2 tests
> (01_Generalized_Born and 03_Alanine_Scanning) resulted in an error.
>
> Hereafter you will find part of the *.log and the mmpbsa.out for
> 03_Alanine_Scanning (the problem seems to be the same for
> 01_Generalized_Born).
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for the report! I have fixed this issue. Please update your
AmberTools installation. (If you just updated, you can save some time by
running the commands:

cd $AMBERHOME && ./update_amber --update
make -C AmberTools/src/mmpbsa_py install

). Then try again. It should work.

Thanks again,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University