Re: [AMBER] example of MTKpp on Ambertools 13

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:03:23 -0400

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 8:18 AM, setyanto md <stwahyudi.md.gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I'm trying to look for example of MTK++ on AmberTools 13.
> >
> > since it was said that there is an example for MCPB on
> > $AMBERHOME/examples/mtkpp/MCPB/data folder.
>
> The MTK++ examples are not included with the AmberTools tarball by
> default since they are ~28 MB compressed. You can download them from
> the link on the Amber home page at http://ambermd.org/ (see the
> 'Downloads' section). The direct link is:
>
> http://ambermd.org/downloads/MTKPP_Examples.tar.bz2

I would advise you to look at the Downloads section of the website since it
gives instructions on how to add the examples to your Amber installation.

Another note is that the examples directory is not in the same place that
the MTK++ manual says it is -- it is in
$AMBERHOME/AmberTools/examples/mtkpp/MCPB/data (note the AmberTools
directory).

I will update the manual to reflect this. Thanks for the report!

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher