Re: [AMBER] How to deal with duplicate frames during MD?

From: <rohitarora10.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 01:23:21 +0200

Hi Daniel,

I have one more question that popped into my head while thinking about
doing this.
How do I determine the number of frame where the simulation crashed? The
mdcrd (traj1) will have information till frame Y. So in that case, how do I
determine X?
Once I determine X, I can do as you suggested and read 1 to X frames of
traj1 and then read in traj2 (starting from X) and combine the both.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Regards

Rohit