Re: [AMBER] Doubt regarding the metadynamics simulation

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:01:42 -0400

They are added to the PES. You never run dynamics in the free energy
surface. Of course, the shape of the PES and the free energy suraces
tend to be similar.

BTW: I am not sure why you ask this question to the amber list.

Adrian

--
                             Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
Colonel Allan R. and Margaret G. Crow Term Professor.