Re: [AMBER] Constant pH with ligand

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 20:33:04 -0400

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 5:55 PM, Nicole Ippolito <
ippolito.nicole89.gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am running constant pH on a system have substrates in the active site.
> Running the Apo structure was very straight forward but when running tleap
> with the substrates and the enzyme it does not recognize the atom type of
> the substrates. I think I need to go about setting up a topology file for
> the substrates, but I am not sure how I should do this. Is it done in a
> similar fashion as a regular MD run or is it a keyword in the tleap.infile?

I think what you're looking for is how to parametrize a new residue. There
is a tutorial for using antechamber to help with this process:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4b/

In the future, it helps to know exactly what you tried and the exact error
messages you got if you want more specific help.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher