Re: [AMBER] DNA with NAB

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 07:46:57 -0400

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013, Jio M wrote:

> I never used NAB. I am not sure whether it can help in generating DNA
> folded structures? Please suggest if someone tried NAB for this?

NAB is a small programming language that offers interfaces to a number of ways
to construct DNA molecules, including rigid body rotations and distance
geometry. Depending on what you mean by "folded structures", it may or may
not be able to help. You would usually need some addtional data (beyond
the sequence) to construct useful models of nucleic acids.

...dac