Re: [AMBER] inquiry

From: Vaibhav Dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:43:03 +0100

Hi,
I hope the attached file serves the purpose.
Please post your inquiries and any errors on the amber community email
address, as experts on the list who actually develop and maintain Amber
programs will be in a better position to help you.
Wish you good luck.

--
With Regards.
Dr. Vaibhav A. Dixit,
Postdoctoral Research Scientist,
Etherow F40/6,
AstraZeneca,
Charter Way,
Silk Road Business Park,
Macclesfield,
Cheshire,
England,
SK10 2NX
Ext. No. 20278
Email: Vaibhav.Dixit.astrazeneca.com
Moblie Number: +44 (0) 7448233157
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail