Re: [AMBER] Questions regarding AMBER

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 18:44:11 +0200

Kamali,

See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS-Development/popup/popkeyword.php
  vs http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/popup/popkeyword.php

"R.E.D. Server does not tolerate such structures":
     what does it mean?

Prepare your input file(s) & run the server - look at the error
message generated if the program does not end correctly & request for
help http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/faq.php#5.

R.E.D. will handle your molecule(s)... The problems are only:
- how to analyze the error messages generated?
- how to use the data generated?

regards, Francois