Re: [AMBER] Questions regarding AMBER

From: Kamali Sripathi <ksripath.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 09:01:20 -0400

Thank you very much, Dr. Case; I wasn't aware that the "-nc" flag was only
for amb1-bcc calculations. Would you be able to tell me what the warning
means? It seems to me that antechamber is misinterpreting the fact that the
N1 atom now only has 2 bonds as an indication of incomplete valence, but
I'm not sure how much this will distort the resulting charges, and also if
there's a way to let antechamber know that the "incomplete valency" is
intentional.

Thanks everybody, and have a great day,

Kamali