[AMBER] Fwd: Shifting molecules by a box length

From: Heribert Reis <hreis.eie.gr>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 17:41:11 +0300

Hi Jason,

My colleague used the script as proposed by you, but the resulting
structure was the same as the original one; the coordinates were unchanged.

Then he tried this:

center :1-581 origin
image origin center familiar

which shifted the protein into the unit cell, but still has close contacts,
now inside the unit cell. What could be wrong here?

I'm appending the original snapshot as a bzip2 file.

Thanks,
Heribert